Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Beginnings

My In Tandem posts have been appearing for the past five weeks as part of Alias Jinksy, but now I've decided to start a new blog where one of these Tandems will remain viable for a whole week. In this way, people will have plenty of time to think about what they want to write, without feeling pressured to make an instant decision and post in haste. Post haste? Get it?.*smiles*
In case you missed the earlier graphic prompts, I've listed them all here, with their numbers, which link back to the originals. You may copy any of them to  your blog if you feel inspired to write a retrospective piece.
From 17 August 2011 In Tandem will have a weekly, Wednesday graphic - sometimes two- for your inspiration. They will be all my own work, unless the name of another accredited artist appears.
There will also be a Mr Linky Widget for you too, to make life easy!






7 comments:

  1. About time :) Looking forward to Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! Thanks for letting me know. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you paint these ? very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All except the one by Margaret Bednar, Izzy. Hers was a water colour, mine are all graphics 'painted' with my Bamboo Tablet and pen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why Jinksy, you STAR!!!! I love #1....gorgeous .... well done!

    ReplyDelete