Saturday, October 21, 2023

Space and Time

Which came first, the Dragon or the Egg?

    
This afternoon, I had another look at this blog of mine, which sadly lost momentum some years back. At its beginning, I'd put forth an idea for Bloggers to work together in pairs - one artist, one writer - to spark creative juices by working 'In Tandem' as opposed to the more usual 'Linky List' route providing the impetus for Blogland's more widespread prompts.

I think there is a certain harmony that such pairings achieve, which is more personal, as each half-couple provides (turn and turn about) image or writing to suit... But I guess I'm not the first, nor will be the last, whose idea was less than perfect in practise!

Luckily, Jinksy still lives on HERE or HERE, so anyone who found 
In Tandem by accident, can use either one as a signpost to more recent Blogland Footpaths to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment