Monday, October 5, 2020

Oh the times they are a-changing!

 And having been alerted that this particular, long ignored blog of mine had set off a spark from Google's ever open eyes yesterday, today I thought I might excavate around the edges a little, and see if anything was to be learned about the latest Blogland update...

So far, I am merely pleased to find I can still access its innards, and my tiny photo smiles back at me, as of yore, when I leave comments. Methinks that's enough for one day!


How's this for an elegant hat stand? It's too beautiful to hide away under my fedora. ♥

9 comments:

  1. New Blogger is not my friend ... nice to see your name!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Blogpal...Good to see your name come a-calling in this hidden corner of the universe! Maybe one day I'll be encouraged to create a real blogpost of note, instead of an occasional witte

      Delete
  2. Oops! The word I was trying to type was 'witter'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family! :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for those unexpected salutations, Blogpal. They inspired me to post a little some thing myself on Napple Notes.♥

      Delete
  4. And time flies in all directions...but forwards is probably best?! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Jinksy, it would be appreciable to revive our neglected blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete